Wilder vs Fury 2 Fight Info, Location & Start Time
Wilder vs Fury 2
Rematch: Deontay Wilder (42-0-1, 41 KOs) vs. Tyson Fury (29-0-1, 20 KOs)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 22, 2019
Time: Start time has not yet been finalized.
Venue: MGM Grand – Las Vegas, NV
Wilder vs Fury 2 Odds & Betting Lines
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
– Wilder: (+118)
– Fury: (-150)
– Draw: (+2300)
Method of Victory:
– Wilder: Points or Decision (+1200)
– Wilder: KO/TKO (+150)
– Fury: Points or Decision (+150)
– Fury: KO/TKO (+360)
How to Watch Wilder vs Fury 2 Fight
– The fight will be broadcast though a joint pay-per-view between ESPN/Top Rank and Fox/Premier Boxing Champions. Visit WilderFuryFights.com for more viewing info.
Wilder vs Fury 2 Betting Trends and Stats
– Their first fight on Dec. 1, 2018 at the STAPLES center in Los Angeles, CA ended in a split draw.
– Fury won the majority of rounds in the first fight, but Wilder scored two knockdowns, one in the 9th and 12th round.
– Both fighters are undefeated, and have only one tie, which came in the first bout.
– Both Fury and Wilder have participated and won two fights since their first bout against one another.
– Fury is one of only two people to ever step in the professional ring with Wilder and avoid losing by knockout.
Wilder vs Fury 2 Prop Bet
– Deontay Wilder by KO/TKO (+150) – As mentioned above, Fury is one of only two men to avoid a Wilder knockout, but it’s going to be pretty tough to do that twice, especially after barely doing so in the first bout. Wilder’s right hand is one of the most dangerous and lethal punches in the history of boxing, right there with Tyson’s uppercut. Now that Wilder knows firsthand how to better handle Fury, he could have an advantage in fight two. If Wilder can be more aggressive in the early rounds, not only will it give him a better chance on the scorecard if that deadly haymaker can’t be landed, it will give him more opportunity to make sure it does indeed land. And this time, in a manner that might not allow Fury to stand up again.